söndag, maj 01, 2011

Walking down memorylane part2

these memories stretching over some years.. let's say that there are different people involved in 'em, in different times, in different places,..

the first one is someone I let down. someone I thought I loved, maybe in a way I later came to discover were the wrong way. and shortly thereafter he got himself a girl. I remember I was so torn apart. but oh how many good memories we have had together. I remember this one time, he hated that song "part of me" by chris cornell, and to fuck with him I got up pretty early one morning, him still in bed sleeping in that cute lil' way, and I played that song over and over. he was so angry with me, but later on that song became one of his faves..

the second one is a person that I hurt one time too many. he meant so fucking much to me, and we blew it, together. I really wish I could go back to being friends 'cause he's one of those rare people you don't wanna lose. I remember this one time, I was so fucking sad and he drew pictures to me in paint. on this one picture it was me and him, standing on a worldglobe, and above it all it said "you and me against the world", I still have it and that was the sweetest fucking thing ever. I really loved that guy....

the third and last one belongs to the one I love most on this planet. no one has never came that close to me as he has. to just take one memory aint enough, 'cause we got plenty. aint no one I love like I love this one. he crashed down into my lil' world and turned it upsidedown so many times. they say that you should accept both the good and bad sides that the person you love has, and I did.... soooo many times. I can say stars and he know what I mean.. it will always be you.

Inga kommentarer: