fredag, april 08, 2011

who's that bimbo?

obviously I had to little to drink. yeah, actually nothing. sober and shit, aint good when you're alone.. well.. not all alone, mom and dad sleeps downstairs, yeah I'm home where I was raised. playin' taxi tonight, funniest game ever................ ?

english, yeah,,.. duno.. guess I feel like expressing some kind of feelings, but when lookin' closer I think not.... there's so much shit going on,. people from my old life comes to mind, and I hate it, more than anything in the world. people who had a piece of me, can definitely use that against me, they know, and it fucking freaks me out!

and I hate when people can make me sad. you shouldn't have the power to do so, not any of you.. but obviously someone has, and that bothers me as hell. fuck I hate talking to you on the internet, everything get's fucking wrong when we do. I hate distance, fuck distance.... distance can go and D I E......

and yeah.... some shit came out here anyway.... sue me..... fuckers!

Inga kommentarer: