måndag, mars 22, 2010

There's not much left..

to love.

I know, every day is a struggle to pass. It hurts oh so much every time I realize how much I've lost.
I know it's for the best to look forward and see what I have, but it's not often I can see that, and that hurts too.

I just want to find my own place, my home. 'Cause now I do not feel like I'm home. There's so much around me
that distracts and bothers me. I want to find that one that I can hold on to, 'cause now it feels like I'm all alone.
It's a fight to live, and a fucking struggle to find the right people to love. And in some freakin' way I've always ended
up with the wrong people, the ones that turns their backs on me when my demons comes forward.

Please don't fucking leave me. I can't handle it, can't stand up straight.
I need you, the few people I actually love with all my heart. I need you so badly!

so please, don't...

Inga kommentarer: