fredag, januari 16, 2009

3 years, 3 months and 3 weeks

That's how long it's been since we spoke for the first time. Can't say I really knew you then, but it was a start of a really bumpy road in our lifes - A road that we went together in good and bad, in joy and sorrow, pretty much in everything.

At first it was a pretty face with a self-confident boy behind it, but as time went on I got to discover so much more about you. And I got to know a sensitive and caring friend. But many times you disappointed me, left me to the lions! And they tore me apart, ripped up every single bit of my soul. But in the end I can't blame you for one single time that they ate me alive coz you had your own demons to fight. Still I felt a huge disappointment everytime it happened.

But now I'd like to see the precense instead of the past. I know deep down that our friendship survived mostly becoz of me - but I know you're greatful for it, and that is what makes it worthwhile in the end.

Many years, months, weeks and even seconds we've spent together even if we were miles apart. And that is friendship beyond any doubts. A friendship that I hold close to my heart forever.

/ j.

Inga kommentarer: