söndag, november 14, 2010

Sound of silence

I'm close to the edge, and one step away from jumping. Where's that little light of life that makes you wanna live? I feel like my breath has been taken away, and I don't know who possesses it now. One beat away and my heart will explode and all the demons inside will eat you all alive.

I'm sorry I brought this fucking nightmare upon your perfect lives. Ain't saying it's easy to turn you all down. Expectations will always be shattered when you're in my life. Dreams will be crushed like a mirror in thousand and thousand of pieces. And I can't help being a cloud of chaos in your sweet dreams. I'm sorry I turn your lives into freaky nightmares.

I'm trying to live, oh please you can't say nothing else. But apparently my living always ending at that edge, that one step away from leaving this sad world. I know I fight, and I do it for the ones I feel that I love, that I care about. But someday, someday I will be the selfish one, and that day I will take that one last step against a better future.

We all need that sadness sometimes, mostly to restore the balance of life. But in my life, instead of all happiness there's all chaos. I can't restore this balance even how hard I try. I wish I could feel better, that I wouldn't feel what I write, but the sad part is that I do.

I'm so sorry!