söndag, maj 02, 2010

You blow my mind

Don't know where to begin or where to end
Don't know when to stand tall and when to fall.
My heart's ripped in so many pieces, it feels like
a thousand of them are scattered all over the floor.
Tell me you can see right through. Am I as pale as I feel?

Ghosts wandering the night
haunting my deepest sleep
those demons, these fears, tearing me up and breaking me down
It's one of those nightmares again.

What have you done? You broke me from the fucking start,
and I tried, tried so many times to see not only through you but inside you.
It was clear that it wasn't a possibility, that night when you inhaled
whatever you had and ended up almost dead.

Where in life would I stand if you'd end up in that coffin that was
built all over again when they discovered you were alive?
Would I be one of those miserable ones that cries forever?
You knew, you knew what you meant.
But instead of showing me your gratitude you ended up
in those pills once again. That's a punch right in my face,
and you know it.

Disappointment ain't enough when I say your name.
That name hides betrayal, sadness and heartbreaking feelings.
Not only did you break yourself but me too, and all of those others
that were there and loved you.
And no matter what you did, there are people still in your life that care, and you disappoint them all over again.

It's not easy, but it's not an excuse either.
If you want - you can. And if you want to change - you can.

E.N.D - Endless Nonsense Dreams

Inga kommentarer: